Exams Information Guide
Be prepared for your exams
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your exam (you are responsible for checking and following your own timetable).
- Be wearing full school uniform including your blazer.
- Have the correct equipment with you- black ink/ballpoint pens (no erasers or corrector pens)/pencil/ruler.
- Inform the school before the start of your exam if you are unable to attend (e.g. illness, injury, and personal problems) school can then help or advise you further.
- Read the “Notice to Candidates” which is displayed outside of the examination room (breaking any of the rules or regulations could lead to disqualification).
- Turn off and hand over all electronic devices.
- Remove the label from your water bottle (water only).
- Empty all of your pockets.
- Not turn around or communicate with any other candidates once you have entered the examination room.
For full details of our curriculum please see our curriculum page here – Moreton School Curriculum
Information/Regulations for Students and Staff
The following documents are related to the conduct of staff and pupils with relation to the summer examinations:
In line with JCQ Guidelines – the exam contingency dates are as follows:
- 6th June – afternoon
- 13th June – afternoon
- 26th June – all day
(You will need to contact the relevant exam board to request replacement certificates, please note there will be a charge)
Good luck to all candidates
Unclaimed certificates are retained in School for 1 year. Please contact School or fill out the form below for information or to arrange collection of your certificates.
Please contact the School if you have any additional questions.
We are always looking to increase our pool of Exam Invigilators, Readers and Scribes. Training will be given, if you or anyone you know is interested please fill out the contact form below for more information.