Guidance for Students, Parents/Carers
Amethyst Academies Trust
GCSE & A/AS LEVEL EXAMS SUMMER 2021
Exams Information Guide
Be prepared for your exams
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your exam (you are responsible for checking and following your own timetable).
- Be wearing full school uniform including your blazer.
- Have the correct equipment with you- black ink/ballpoint pens (no erasers or corrector pens)/pencil/ruler.
- Inform the school before the start of your exam if you are unable to attend (e.g. illness, injury, and personal problems) school can then help or advise you further.
- Read the “Notice to Candidates” which is displayed inside and outside of the examination room (breaking any of the rules or regulations could lead to disqualification).
- Turn off and hand over all electronic devices.
- Remove the label from your water bottle (water only).
- Empty all of your pockets.
- Not turn around or communicate with any other candidates once you have entered the examination room.
For full details of our curriculum please see our curriculum page here – Moreton School Curriculum
Information/Regulations for Students and Staff
Check out- BBC GCSE Bitesize
The date to collect results for 2022 has yet to be confirmed. If you wish for any other person/family member to collect your results, you must give your written authorisation to school before results day.
(You will need to contact the relevant exam board to request replacement certificates, please note there will be a charge)
Unclaimed certificates from Moreton School
Unclaimed certificates are retained in School for a minimum of 1 year. Please contact School for information or to arrange collection of your certificates.
Please contact the School if you have any additional questions.